24 Port Gigabit Full Managed Ethernet Network Switch DS-3E2528P industrial POE Switch
* DS-3E2528P supports the telecom-level Ethernet-ring protection protocol with a protection shift time of less than 50ms,
STP/RSTP, backup of active and standby uplinks, and LACP link aggregation to cater to the requirements of high eliability of carriers
* DS-3E2528P has powerful ACL functions to access and control L2-L7 data, providing carriers flexible and various policy control methods
* DS-3E2528P supports In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) to ensure the unremitting data forwarding during system upgrade
* DS-3E2528P supports various L2 multicast functions such as IGMP-snooping, user fast-leave mechanism and trans-vlan multicast copy
* DS-3E2528P supports the configuration of Base-T port priority when the power is inadequate.
* DS-3E2528P supports POE port and up to 4KV power thunder-proof.
* DS-3E2528P supports priority retagging and complicated flow classification based on VLAN, MAC, source address, destination address, IP or priority to better streamline carrier’s services
* DS-3E2528P provides flexible bandwidth control policies, supporting port-/flow-based flow limit, and ensuring the line speed forwarding of each port to make sure the high quality of network services
* DS-3E2528P supports multiple queue schedule algorithms such as SP, WRR, or “SP plus WRR”
* Equipment-level security: The advanced hardware infrastructure design realizes the level-based packet schedule and packet protection, prevents DoS-/TCP-related SYN Flood, UDP Flood, Broadcast Storm or large traffic attacks, and supports level-based command line protection, endowing different levels of users with different management permissions
* Perfect security authentication mechanisms: IEEE 802.1x, Radius and BDTacacs+
* DS-3E2528P supports storm/multicast/unicast limit which ensures the normal running of equipment in harsh network conditions
* DS-3E2528P supports perfect ring detection mechanism which ensures the long-term stable running of network
* DS-3E2528P supports port isolation within the same VLAN, DHCP-Snooping, and IP plus MAC plus Port binding for ensuring user data security